Makes: 4+ servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Pineapple Stuffed Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon
1 lb shrimp peeled, deveined
A couple slices of fresh pineapple
6 to 10 slices of bacon
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Butterfly the shrimp.
- Slice a small section from the pineapple large enough that you will be able to wrap the shrimp around it.
- Wrap the shrimp & pineapple with bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Cook over a hot grill until the bacon is done (watch out for flair ups).
- When done, remove the tooth pick and serve with rice.