Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 2 - 4 hours
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Salmon to Die For
- 2 lbs salmon fillets (cut into 1/2 lb portions)
- Ginger teriyaki (thick) marinade
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Seasoned salt
- White pepper
- Olive oil
- Place salmon in a coverable dish.
- Cover salmon with ginger marinade
- Pat on top of each fillet 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (more if desired)
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and white pepper.
- Let the marinade do it's magic in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly cover bottom of 9 x 13 pan with olive oil.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place salmon under broiler and set timer for 12 minutes.
- After the 12 minutes - the salmon will have a dark crusted glaze.
- Remove from pan and serve.