Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Beef Steak & Potato Kabobs
1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
1 pound all-purpose potatoes
2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
3⁄4 cup steak sauce
2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut beef steak and squash into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in large bowl; toss.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid. Grill to desired doneness.
Brushing with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.