Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil, large enough to wrap bananas, with cooking spray.
- Slice the peel of the banana from stem to bottom, while slicing the banana inside lengthwise.
Note: The bananas can be cut into slices instead if you like, (while still in the peel) for easier handling later.
- Carefully open the banana just wide enough to place the chocolate chips and marshmallows inside the peel with the banana.
- Stuff with as much of the chocolate chips and marshmallows as desired.
- Wrap the bananas with the aluminum foil and place on the grill or directly over the burner(s).
- Leave in long enough to melt the chips and the marshmallows (about 5 minutes).
- Unwrap bananas, open the peels wide, and eat with a spoon.