Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chilean Sea Bass with Sweet Peppers
- 1 filet Chilean Sea Bass
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow or orange bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 green onions sliced include the greens
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopper curly parsley
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- Sheet of parchment paper
- Preheat your grill or oven to 350ºF.
- Oil both sides of the Chilean Sea Bass
- Then season with Salt and Pepper
- Place the strips of peppers in the center of the parchment paper
- Set the sea bass on top of the peppers
- Top with the sliced green onions and chopped parsley and capers, drizzle the lemon juice over the top of the fish then place the butter on top and close the parchment paper around the Sea Bass
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the grill or oven.
- Open up the pouch and serve.
A great addition would be to serve with wild rice or garlic roasted mash potatoes.