Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 8 - 10 minutes
6 cups fresh broccoli spears
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly coat cooking grids with oil.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Toss broccoli, then drain marinade.
- Place Parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add broccoli to the parmesan cheese plastic bag, a few pieces at a time
- Shake to coat broccoli
- Grill broccoli, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from grill.
- Place in a bowl.