Makes: 4 servings (2 tbsp each)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/3 olive oil
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- Mix all ingredients in cruet or medium bowl.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; place in small bowl.
- Refrigerate for later use.
- Pour remaining dressing mixture over 1 lb. meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables; cover.
- Refrigerate to marinate.
- Drain meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook as desired, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved 1 D4 cup dressing mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.