Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Grilled Chicken and Peaches
1 cup prepared GOOD SEASONS® Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup molasses
4 ripe peaches, halved, pitted
- Pour dressing over chicken; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Mix vinegar and molasses until well blended; brush onto cut sides of peach halves. Set aside.
- Preheat greased grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken 8 min. on each side or until chicken is cooked through (180 F).
- Adding peaches to the grill for the last 6 min. of the chicken grilling time and turning and brushing peaches occasionally with any remaining vinegar mixture.
- Place chicken on server platter.
- Cut peaches into slices; spoon over chicken.
- Drizzle with any remaining vinegar mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.