Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Baja Buffalo Chicken Wings
1/3 cup lime juice
1/3 cup tequila
1/3 cup chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
2 lb. chicken wings, separated at joints, tips removed
3/4 cup BULL'S-EYE® Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Combine lime juice, tequila, chipotle peppers, garlic salt and red pepper in large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken; seal bag.
- Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with lime juice mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
- Grill chicken 15 min., turning occasionally. Brush lightly with some of the barbecue sauce.
- Continue grilling 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing frequently with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on serving platter; sprinkle with the onions.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.