Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Teriyaki Pork Skewers
1 whole pork tenderloin, cut into 6x1/2x1/8-inch strips
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon dry ginger
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup dry sherry
- In medium bowl, stir together green onion, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sherry.
- Add pork, toss lightly to coat well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade, and thread onto skewers.
- Grill directly over fire, turning to brown evenly, for 4-5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.