Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Smoky Citrus Kabobs
1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce
1/3 cup orange marmalade
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Preheat grill to medium heat, indirect cooking.
- Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using to prevent burning).
- Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
- Place kabobs on grid and grill, brushing generously with basting sauce.
- Grill and turn to brown evenly, brushing frequently with sauce, just until done, about 10-12 minutes.
A smoky sweet flavor makes these kabobs a big hit. Serve with grilled vegetables kabobs and a seasonal fruit salad.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.