Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Pina Colada Pork Chops
4 boneless pork chops, 1-1 1/2-pounds
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
Salt and ground cayenne pepper
4 minced scallions for garnish
1/2 cup minced cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Marinate the pork in juice of one lime while you prepare a medium-hot fire (5-8 minutes).
- Grill chops over indirect heat, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Warm coconut milk over low heat; season with salt and a pinch of cayenne. Add juice of second lime to sauce.
- Transfer chops to platter when done.
- Spoon sauce over chops.
- Garnish with scallions (and cilantro) and sprinkle with juice from third lime.
- Serve with rice and remaining sauce.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.