Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Hawaiian Cobb Salad
1 pound pre-marinated pork tenderloin (teriyaki recommended)*
1 (10oz.) bag European Salad Mix
2 cups cubed fresh pineapple and mangos
1/2 cup chopped, toasted macadamia nuts
1/3 cup prepared raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill pre-marinated pork tenderloin for 20 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- Allow pork to cool slightly, then slice into long thin strips.
- Place salad greens on 4 dinner plates.
- Top with pork slices, pineapple, mangos and macadamia nuts.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Quick and simple recipes will get you out of the kitchen and bring the family to the table. This festive third place winning Hawaiian Cobb Salad by Linda Rohr of Westport, Connecticut has big, bold flavor with little fuss.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.