Makes: 12 servings
Prep Time: Overnight
Cook Time: 1 hour
Grilled Chimichurri Pork Roast
3-pound boneless pork roast
1 cup coarsely chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped onion
6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Lemon slices, for garnish
Lime slices, for garnish
- Place pork roast in self-sealing plastic bag.
- In food processor, place parsley, onion and garlic and pulse until minced.
- Add remaining ingredients, except garnish, and process to blend.
- Coat pork in plastic bag with this mixture.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove prok from marinade (discard marinade) and place pork roast over drip pan on grill over indirect heat.
- Close grill cover and cook until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 155ºF., about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.